Have you created your account on : https://sphereapp.fr/signup and downloaded Speedernet Sphere? If you did, you are now ready to launch Sphere.
Select the language
Once you have launched Speedernet Sphere, the window of the software appears. Like in the image below, you can select the language.
Logging into your account
In this window, you will also find the button “create an account” that will enable you to access your account:
- Click on this button
- The window for logging opens-up. Complete with your username and password
Have you lost your password?
- Click on “lost password ?”
- Complete with the email linked to your account
- Click on “ok”
You are going to receive an email that will enable you to update your password.
If you want to connect yourself to Sphere on your profile but from a different station, remember to log out from the previous station where you were using the software.
You can log out of your account several ways:
- From the screen of creation new project, on the button “Log out “
- In the Preferences, in the tab “ account”, via the button “ Log out”
Once connected to your Sphere account, you arrive on the homepage. From there, you can create or open a new project.
Create a new Project
In order to create a new project you have different steps:
- Click on “New project”
- Choose a name
- Select the emplacement
- Click on “Create a new project” to confirm
By clicking on “cancel”, you can cancel the operation.
Open a current project
If you want to open a project already created to change or publish it:
- Click on “Open a project”
- Select the right project on your station
- Click on the file to open it
- Double-click on the file “projectEditor.sph” to open the project.
Find the recent project
Little by little you are going to have many Sphere experiences, the new projects (recently created or modified), appear in the list “RECENT PROJECTS” on the left of your screen. That will enable you to access the list directly.
Now that your project is created, I invite you to read the tutorial “Sphere; an intuitive interface”.
Don’t hesitate to send us your comments or any questions you may have!
See you soon on our new tutorial